Evidence-Based Diet Plan with Meal Delivery Service to Your Home or Office
Dr. P. Vythilingam
AMN, AMS, MBBS (Mysore), LFOM (Ireland)
20 years experience helping patients improve health through nutrition
We have seen amazing results with past participants.
Average 20% drop in total and LDL (bad) cholesterol.
Some lose 5+ kg in 2 weeks. Average 2 - 3kg weight loss for overweight individuals.
Improvements in blood pressure, blood sugar, skin condition, and energy levels.
Patients have put diabetes into remission (back to normal A1c levels).
Eat the right food to REGAIN HEALTH!
Clean Eating Program
What's in it for you?
Manage and treat chronic illnesses like high cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes with a personalized plant-based meal plan.
Lose weight in a healthy manner & eat as much as you want with our evidence-based, easy-to-follow program.
Enjoy popular Malaysians dishes that we've reconstructed into plant-based meals that are not only delicious but also nutritious and low in calories.
Before & after blood tests (Bangsar, PJ, Ampang, Shah Alam, Sentul. Arrangement made after payment).
Doctor consultations (via Zoom).
Guide with Food Tips & Recipes.
2 meals (lunch & dinner) sent daily to your home or office.
WhatsApp support group that includes plant-based experts: doctors, nutritionists, health coaches, and chefs to answer your questions.
Access to our health community upon completion of the Challenge!
My wife convinced me to give the Challenge a try. I wanted to lose weight, improve my cholesterol, and better manage my diabetes. To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to 'healthy' eating - not something enjoyable. But hats off to the chefs. The food was varied and tasty...and made for Malaysians. Didn't think I would be eating Nasi Lemak, Biryani, etc. I was even more surprised when I got my blood test results. In just 2 weeks I saw significant improvement in blood markers across the board. AND I lost 6kg. Very HAPPY!
I went through the Challenge with my parents and a couple of friends. Personally, I was looking to improve my cholesterol, and I did see a significant drop in 2 weeks. I also lost weight and body fat. The food was also delicious. Plant based doesn't have to be boring!
If you are looking for a change in your health, just try it out.
Start the New Year with Healthy Eating. The promo ends in...
Delivery Area for the Program
- What time is delivery? - Delivery window is 11am - 12:30pm. Lunch and dinner are delivered together during that window.
- Can you deliver to different addresses on different days? - Yes, just let us know your delivery locations and schedule at sign-up
- Can I change my delivery address? - Yes, just inform our operations team (+6011-1227 1558) 24 hours in advance.
- Who can I contact about delivery? - WhatsApp our operations team at +6011-1227 1558.
- Are delivery containers eco-friendly? - Yes, our delivery containers are made from cornstarch and are biodegradable.
- What are your food guidelines? - We focus on nutritious and balanced meals consisting of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, mushrooms, nuts, and seeds. We avoid processed foods, additives, preservatives and sugar. And use minimal salt and oil.
- Do you cater to allergies or customize meals? - We can cater to certain requests, but are unable to individualize each meal. Please contact Tim at +6012-288 9316 with any questions.
- How do I reheat the food? - You can use a microwave to reheat the meals. Containers are microwave-friendly. Alternatively, remove from container and re-heat on stovetop (steam or in sauce pan).
- What can I eat for breakfast & snacks? - Upon signing up, you'll be sent a guide with breakfast & snack suggestions.
- How about intermittent fasting? - Yes, you can practice intermittent fasting during the Challenge.
Blood Tests & Doctor Consultations
- Where and when can blood tests be done? - Blood tests can be done any Monday to Saturday before the Challenge starts. Below are the blood test locations.
- Gribbles HQ in PJ (map link)
- Pantai Hospital Bangsar (map link)
- Pantai Hospital Ampang (map link)
- Klinik Raj dan Rakan Rakan, Sentul (map link)
- Klinik Shah Alam (map link)
- How do I arrange my blood test? - A form will be e-mailed to you when you sign up. Just fill it out an our team will arrange.
- Can I skip the blood tests? - The experience is best when you see evidence of improvement from your blood tests. However, you can skip the blood tests if you like. If you have a recent blood test, you can use that as your 'before' blood test.